You can put the jelly in the fridge, but don't put too long, will all harden, eat up, because you'll have ice in it, bite a lot of trouble, bad for teeth, on the frozen ice about 1 hour can be, this time the right hardness, cold cold is comfortable to eat.
If you don't want to eat ice cream and jelly if you can choose a variety of flavors for frozen, except jelly suction jelly is also very good, but because you need to suck it is recommended that placed at room temperature 5 degrees more time, or on frozen on a very short time and then go on to the room temperature, taste better.
- Nantong Internationale-commerce cha...
- How to classify fruit jelly?
- New arrivals of car series!
- Jelly is a far cry from pudding
- Jelly Thickener Is Safe
- Jelly And Pudding Is A Far Cry From
- Fruity Pineapple Jelly
- Solving Jelly Cover Film Is Not Eas...
- Huaibei Jelly First Exports United ...
- Thailand Visiting
- The Competition For Best Salesman！！
- Establishment Of Supplier Alliance
- We Graduated!
- Canton Fair Schedule